Thank you for considering supporting the ministry of God through Strathmore Alliance Church
Giving financially to the Lord is meant to be an act of worship between the Lord and the giver, recognizing that what we have is FROM God and FOR God and ultimately HIS anyway. Therefore we encourage you to pray about it and then give cheerfully and obediently to the Lord as He directs. We rely on the support of those who call Strathmore Alliance their home Church, however, we do not expect or request those who are guests with us to make any kind of financial offering.
Strathmore Alliance Church uses donations for a variety of purposes...
- Church ministries that take place within our building
- Local ministries that bring the love of Christ to our neighbors & nation
- Global ministries that bring the Gospel to the unreached through cross-cultural missions
If you'd like to donate to Strathmore Alliance, please choose one of the following ways...
- Worship Service - an offering is accepted mid-way through our worship services.
- Office Drop Off - please call ahead to ensure that someone will be available to receive it when you stop by.
If you prefer to send donations by mail, please send cheques to: 325 1 Ave. Strathmore, AB T1P 1B3
*Please do not send cash in the mail
Through the convenience of online banking, you can give digitally by...
- E-Transfer - simply send your gift to email@example.com. Because this account automatically accepts it, the security question and answer you choose won't interfere with the process. Use the comment section of the e-transfer to designate any amounts to specific funds.
- Automatic Withdrawal - in order to automatically give each month, click below to download the form, and send it completed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A NOTE REGARDING DESIGNATED GIVING...
If a donation is made with a requested designation to a specific fund or expense, that "restricted" donation will first be expended for the donor’s designated use, and any excess after fulfillment of the expenses will be used for general purposes.